Are you awesome, or what?
“Awesome” = a star performer who's passionate about making a difference, and helping others reach their full potential.
- Front End Developer
- React Native Android and IOS Developer
- Linux System & Network Admin
- Content Writer
- SEO Manager
- Sr. SEO/SEM Specialist
- Jr. SEO Specialist
- Project Manager for Website & Online Marketing
- Client Accounts Executive
- Google Adwords – Pay Per Click Specialist
- HR & Recruiting Manager
- Social Media Expert
- Sr. Business Development Manager
- Corporate Accounting Manager
- Community Manager
- Angular JS Developer
- Sales Development Representative
Are you the type of person that wants to make an impact on those around you?
Are you a motivated self-starter who’s results-focused and looking for an amazing career journey with one of the coolest tech companies in SE Asia?
Do you live in the South and are tired of spending countless hours in traffic?
If your answer to the questions above is a resounding “YES!” then, you’ve got what it takes to be on the Prosperna Team!
What You’ll Do
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Google Analytics and online marketing tools.
- Design new processes and strategies to increase productivity and conversions.
- Improve site and information architecture including web page elements.
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Maintain a healthy link profile for the assigned websites
- Work closely with writers, designers, project owners and developers to define user issues and come up with the best solutions.
- Monitor and report website performance in search engines.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in search marketing.
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5 years technical SEO experience.
- Basic understanding of web design and technology.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and WordPress.
- Knowledge in Off-Page Content Marketing (Blog, Backlink & etc.), On-Page SEO and Social Media Exposure.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Understanding of organic marketing campaigns.
- Experience managing email marketing campaigns and strategies.
This position is full-time and on-site at our super cool office in Alabang, Muntinlupa City (That’s right! You don’t have to waste time commuting to Makati or Ortigas anymore).