Are you awesome, or what?
“Awesome” = a star performer who's passionate about making a difference, and helping others reach their full potential.
- Front End Developer
- React Native Android and IOS Developer
- Linux System & Network Admin
- Content Writer
- SEO Manager
- Sr. SEO/SEM Specialist
- Jr. SEO Specialist
- Project Manager for Website & Online Marketing
- Client Accounts Executive
- Google Adwords – Pay Per Click Specialist
- HR & Recruiting Manager
- Social Media Expert
- Sr. Business Development Manager
- Corporate Accounting Manager
- Community Manager
- Angular JS Developer
- Sales Development Representative
We’re looking for a passionate Community Manager to attract and interact with targeted communities and networks of consumers. She is responsible for the company’s event initiatives and executing social media marketing strategies to advertise company announcements.
Must be a graduate of Marketing, Advertising, Creative Multimedia or Communication Arts business course.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan the scope of the event, including cost, location, program and time.
- Liaise and manage the pre and post-event.
- Solicit bids from venues and service providers.
- Monitor event activities to ensure the client and event attendees are satisfied.
- Secure sponsorships with relevant companies.
- Facilitated communication with relevant internal and external marketing partners; media schedules, social media schedules, partner communications.
- Execution of all social media activities – planning, launching, drafting, monitoring, optimizing, etc.
- Use creative means to plan, organize, procure content and implement a range of social media programs, campaigns and/or events that drive site traffic and engagement, brand awareness as well as interest.
- Contribute and update social media properties such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn and others.
- Communicate in a professional, but unique social media “voice”, directly aligned with the company’s brand tenets and strategy
- Ensured that marketing materials are on-brand, high quality and unassailable
- Preferably with 1-2 years of experience in events, marketing or sales field.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
- Must be a heavy social media user or savvy.
- Must be familiar with creating offline events.
- Must be familiar with arranging online events such as webinars, web conferences and Facebook Live.
- Must know how to send out digital invitations to attendees.
- Must be Competent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels and project management tools.
This position is full-time and on-site at our super cool office in Madrigal Business Park, Alabang (that’s right, our office is located in the chillest area of the South).
Send in your CV and tell us a little something about yourself today!